FH Car Seat Covers - Pictures Galore!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week I bought a set of these inexpensive seat covers:

FH-FB111115 Hunting Camouflage Car Seat Covers, Airbag compatible and Split Bench

Company Site: FH Group - Seat Covers | Car Covers| Floor Mats | Auto Accessories

Direct Order: FH Group | Shopping

Installation Videos: FH Group Instructions

They cost $60 with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime and include both the front and back set. I bought the Hunting Camo but they have three other variations which might suit different people more than these. (See the drop-down box under "Color".) I believe they also offer solid color and two-tone designs if you don't like camouflage. I'd be careful if you decide to order these and choose another style since they have a lot of different configurations with minor variations which might not work so well.

Installation was fairly straightforward, though it took a little time and attention to detail to get them just right. This review will concentrate on the Jeep Liberty (I have a 2007), but the thin black vertical lines you'll see between the back seats allow for many other variations in different vehicles, such as a 50-50 split, folding center arm rest, having the 60% seat on the drivers side, etc.

Rather than blather and get myself in a lather, I'll just post the pictures.

Front Seats:
You must be registered for see images attach

Front Seats, Different Angle:

Front Seats, Yet Another Angle:

Back Seats:

Back Seats, Different Angle Showing Back of Front Seats:

(The back of the front seat covers both include a large pocket at the bottom which would be great for maps, etc.)

Back Seats, From Very Front:

(The headrest covers are just flat-out too big. My daughter is a professional clothing designer with awesome sewing skills and I'm going to have her snug them down for me. They look like a better fit in person - the camera exaggerates the "bagginess" significantly. There are three headrest covers included if there are other Jeep Liberty models with a center headrest.)

Front Shot, Closeup:

Front Shot, Pulled Back:

Back Seats, Best Lighting:

(There are a pair of included side panels which allow me to fold either side of the back bench down without unzipping anything. The whole lot will still fold in tandem as usual.)

Cargo Bay:

(I have enough stuff back there at any given time that the criss-cross straps are not a problem for me. Note the extra fabric between the back seats - it covers the sides if you fold either of them down.)

The Package Insert:

Who Will Want These:

• People with stained/ripped seat seeking an economical coverup
  • People who want a different interior look
  • People with perfect factory seats seeking to protect them
  • Militia members, anarchists, Good Ol' Boys and reprobates (Half of those apply to me, but I ain't saying which half)
  • People who regularly transport pets, kids, or uncouth acquaintances
  • People who would rather look at leaves than rake them

Who Won't Want These:

• People who want the very best
  • People with a neoprene or latex fetish
  • Effeminate wusses terrified at the site of camo
  • Metrosexuals
  • Mayor Bloomberg
  • PETA (Kinda let the "bitter" out on those last few)

Conclusion:

I have seen people on here with some really nice custom-fit seat covers and I like them VERY much. Unfortunately, waiting until I have the money to get them might take some time for me. These were an economical stopgap and if I get two or three years use out of them they will be a bargain. I haven't managed to test this theory yet, but they seem to be made of the type of material which would be very easy to scrub clean. Besides, the camo style conceals a lot of little boo-boos. They are also made of ripstop material like a good tent would be, so one little nick won't turn into an ever-widening gash.

I'm more of a camping/fishing/hiking kind of guy and the outdoorsy look fits well with what I use the Jeep for when I'm not driving it around town. So far, I am very happy with these. :waytogo:

Last edited:

Hockeygoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They actually look really good - I'd order them if they had a khaki as on option instead of camo. As you said going to another version of the seat covers might result in ones that don't fit nearly as well. I've been looking for some for my Liberty - so far the only ones I've found that would consider are in the $500+ range for front and back. If these came in the color I wanted I'd order them today.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
They actually look really good - I'd order them if they had a khaki as on option instead of camo. As you said going to another version of the seat covers might result in ones that don't fit nearly as well. I've been looking for some for my Liberty - so far the only ones I've found that would consider are in the $500+ range for front and back. If these came in the color I wanted I'd order them today.

They had so many configurations available that I finally just took a chance and counted on Amazon's good graces to help me get them exchanged if need be. Fortunately, I got the right ones the first time. I mentioned the part about being careful because once you look at one or two sets of them, the next time you go back to Amazon they will "suggest" fifteen others - not all of which are made for the Liberty. :)

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Well It has almost been a year now, How are those cover's holding up there Prof?
Also I am curious have you had any "uncouth acquaintances" in or around your Jeep Lately? :icon_lol:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Well It has almost been a year now, How are those cover's holding up there Prof?
Also I am curious have you had any "uncouth acquaintances" in or around your Jeep Lately? :icon_lol:
Not many passengers except when I have to take my elderly parents to the doctor. (Seemingly every week.) They're pretty clean as far as old people go, though. threestoges.gif

As for durability, I have noticed some slight fading on the front set. The window tint protects the back pretty well. I also have a split seam on the driver's seat but it can be easily stitched. I think it is the breakaway point for the side airbags, which we obviously don't have. I'm going to run both front seats through the sewing machine. The material itself still looks clean and I have had no rips, tears, or holes. The back bench looks exactly like it did when I installed it. Overall, I feel like they're worth the $60 I paid for the entire set and I still like the look. If I were ordering another set today I might pre-sew the outside edges of the front seats just to reinforce the side airbag area.

^^ A gentleman never tells.....
Yep. I'm leaving the uncouth parts left unmentioned, though they have little to do with the seats themselves. My girlfriend wants to get in the back and pretend we're teenagers again but I am afraid my voice would change all over again. Plus, I'm not quite as flexible as I was when I was seventeen. :icon_lol:

Bacim0rteKJo2

Reaction score
Hey, not sure if you have leather seats or not.

My question would be is if you have leather seats, do you still feel the heat through the seat warmers?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, these are just covers. They are thin enough that if you had heated seats I'm sure you'd still feel it. I've never had leather seats so I can't offer you anything there. :)

Latest posts

Members online