Spark Plugs Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopShapeCabby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any spark plug suggestions which would yield better power and/or fuel consumption?

My Liberty is currently stock...will be adding a CAI, Cat Back Exhaust & Chip in the future...

Let me know what you think.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM NGK's. I even sell Bosch products and still stand by NGK plugs as the best on the market.

TopShapeCabby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The NGK site has the following suggestions:

V-Power ZFR6F-11G#
G-Power Platinum ZFR6FGP
Laser Platinum PZFR6F-11
Iridium IX ZFR6FIX-11

The 3rd one is noted as OE.

Any preference on your part?

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run regular old V-powers and change them around 25k miles. The best thing I have done for performance and mileage is run fresh V-powers. I have used other plugs and not seen any improvement so why bother.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JJsKJ said:
I run regular old V-powers and change them around 25k miles. The best thing I have done for performance and mileage is run fresh V-powers. I have used other plugs and not seen any improvement so why bother.

I've always use the v-power and had good luck. Just change them out every 25k and all should be good.

BTW, the stock plugs are V-Power ZFR6F-11G. I believe NGK has a typo on their site. The ZFR6F-11G's are even listed on a sticker under the hood in the front of the vehicle.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online