Spacers stock 02 kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

veney

Reaction score
Just a quick question, I was thinking of getting some spyder tracks spacers, i'd like to go to 1'25 but im not sure if theyd rub. Has anyone put spacers on a kj not lifted with stock tires? 235/70/16

veney

Reaction score
really? have you tried? i was looking at the 1'25 inch wheel spacers would rub un lifted, so i should just get a lift first then spacers?

veney

Reaction score
Jesus people chill out I don't use the internet a lot.. I've never posted threads before like this and I'm just getting an idea.. don't have to make useless comments I just wanted to know having spacers on a stock kj rub that's all. Thank you.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Jesus people chill out I don't use the internet a lot.. I've never posted threads before like this and I'm just getting an idea.. don't have to make useless comments I just wanted to know having spacers on a stock kj rub that's all. Thank you.

You asked, we told you, you questioned us, we told you again.

We don't need a lot of stupid questions, then newbies saying "Well, person I asked, I think you're wrong so I'll do it anyway". On this internet, there are a lot of people that have spent a lot of time on their Jeeps. Those people tend to know what they're talking aboot.

veney

Reaction score
You asked, we told you, you questioned us, we told you again.

We don't need a lot of stupid questions, then newbies saying "Well, person I asked, I think you're wrong so I'll do it anyway". On this internet, there are a lot of people that have spent a lot of time on their Jeeps. Those people tend to know what they're talking aboot.

Alright man I understand people sign up left and right everyday ,your going to get stupid questions and I respect the fact that you obviously know what your talking about a d don't have to be rude buddy I just signed up and I now I know there's no room for "stupid questions"

Latest posts

Members online