Source for rocker panel corners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derost

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Working on replacing the rocker panels on my '04 due to rust (SHOCKING, I know) and can't seem to source the back corners. Tried on line for new, tried local salvage yards for old solid ones I can cut out...

I've never made my own but I am almost considering buying a shot bag and taking a wack at it... literally.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Doug

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re talking about the plastic covers I have the part number
If your talking about the rocker panel skins I have both of those as well

One skin fills the section between the ends
The other skin is the entire section from end to end including those rounded off corner nubs

You would have to unfortunately buy the whole piece just to cut it off

derost

Reaction score
The part I am referring to is the square, stamped metal end unit that is at the end of the rocker panel towards the back (just in front of the rear wheel). The plastic unit then fits over it. From the looks of your pics your end unit is on the front side... but its hard to tell as they are rather pixelated.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. That’s the part that’s included on the full panel replacement. So you can buy the full panel and cut the ends off or depending on the whole panel decide how far up you want to replace.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online