sooo...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went to leave the gym parking lot and my front driver side wheel well made a loud bang sound. Took a look underneath and around...see no damage....maybe the brakes were stuck? About 39 outside..

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope your right hows that hub bearing seen a few of those lock up and brake loose. Just something to think about.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the exit of the parking lot have a drop down to the road? I see you have als uca's but isnt it possible they hit the spring if it was a drop or whith the wheel turned far?

chill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you pulling straight out? forward or backing out? Could have been something sill like the front air dam was sitting a bit on a curb and rubbed and grabbed as you reversed. Happens from timt to time with me even though I am lifted.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was backing out. Nothing for it to get stuck on, no branches, no debris. Backed out to the right and it happened then.