Someone broke into my Jeep...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
No, but I used that door and they didn't get all the glass out of the door, so it rattles a little bit when I close it and when the music is playing.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer Marlon. Unfortunately, I think you'll be finding glass for a LONG time.

I had an '88/'96 Bronco (don't ask about the dual year)...it belonged to a rather large guy who bore a striking resemblance to Biggie Smalls. He was a bouncer at a gentlemen's club in Detroit. Anyway, the large side rear window was blown out in the parking lot one night. he had it fixed. When I got the truck I completely gutted it and put in new seats and carpet. There was nothing in the interior except the dash. I still was finding the occasional shard of glass in the rear of it a year later.

My wife blew in the passenger door of her G6 in Jan 2006 on M53 in Romeo. Window shattered, glass everywhere. The car's been fixed, but we still find the odd piece of glass here and there. It's a pain, we'll just have to live with it.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Oh I know about the whole shattered glass deal. A few years ago, my sister needed to visit the same glass place for a similar reason. We dropped off her car at the glass shop and we all went home in the mommy wagon. My mom was yapping her mouth and bam, she rear ended the lightpole. Busted the entire rear window out. That was in 2002, and I bet you I can go find a piece of glass right now.

Last edited:

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Update:

Visor is back up, and I also remounted the passenger side rear since it's been "off" (higher than the rest) ever since I put it up there. I'm gonna detail the interior again tomorrow.

Oh and I also installed a few gauges. :)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, pics of the volts and such.

Ive been thinking about getting that little computer that tells you all that stuff. Only other thing I would want is ****** temp.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Well, I guess if they couldn't get one, they'll try another one.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Had to happen sometime last night before I got off work. We woke up to this.

We're not sure if they got in or not... nothing was missing out of her Jeep. Can't have anything these days.

Time to move?

Anyone want to buy a 1000sq ft Ranch on the Northeast side of Detroit, 2 car detached garage, finished basement, recent upgrades?

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it have a security system? Pretty sure they cant get in by just playing pansy with the key hole. Maybe if they get the entire handle off but not like that.

And no, you cant have anything nice anymore.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Marlon sorry 'bout your luck.:(

If I were you, I would go a couple nights without sleep so that I could catch the low-lifes in action....then show them a little action of your own. If you know what I mean.Kick.gifsmashfreakB.gifchairshot.gif

But hey, thats just the kinda guy I am.....I don't let things rest easily.