Some pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, trust the auto and auto iso on a camera in low lighting. It will look sweet on the little screen but will NOT when you look at them on your puter. I drove 30min to take some pics and when I got back I wanted to shoot myself for using auto iso. These are the best of the bunch.. For anyone that looks around on lost, this is Livingston.

You must be registered for see images attach

Pics out of my window this morning.. Sorry that its slanted, its hard to hold a camera out the 16th floor window.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with the shots, they are all great. They lack detail and sharpness but otherwise they came out great. Super clean jeep! My rims started getting some stains on the edges where the spokes meet the lip and the center :(

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blake........Nice pic's and Jeep. But how did you get the jeep to "tiptoe around" in there without getting a spot of dirt on it???

Dave

2003KJ

Reaction score
Blake........Nice pic's and Jeep. But how did you get the jeep to "tiptoe around" in there without getting a spot of dirt on it???

Dave

Drive really really slow...then when you get back to the pavement, get out and run your hands along the tread to knock all the dirt off :D

Nice shots Blake....the one from your campus, which direction is that facing?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drive really really slow...then when you get back to the pavement, get out and run your hands along the tread to knock all the dirt off :D

Nice shots Blake....the one from your campus, which direction is that facing?

Thats why I love Livingston so much, its all sand and rock.

South East(sun comes up in the east. :p ).

And Hyedipin, thats what I was upset about. Theres zero sharpness which is what I was wanting. I like it when they POP out at you. All the other pics had tons of noise with no sharpness. I had it on a tri-pod.. I guess it was just the lighting, idk.. Im still new at taking pics.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are still good, you can sharpen them yourself, they won't be that good, but still a bit better.
Anyway, they came out nice. You don't want too sharp with landscape scenes. Next time keep ISO200 and increase EV, lower Shutter speed. Or try bracket (if you have it).

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of camera was that?

Im buying myself a canon powershot A720IS with my christmas money this year

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PhotoShop is your friend with crappy cameras... im doing online digital photography with a crap 7.0 sony... I know.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of camera was that?

Im buying myself a canon powershot A720IS with my christmas money this year

FujiFilm S700.. I love the thing so far. Ive taken around 500-600 pics and Im still on the same set of batteries. Card is around 1/2 full. :D

Its been raining for two days but we got a break in the clouds today..

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot in RAW (if you can) and all your problems with that will go away! Still nice shots, i can only imagine what the photo's 'could' have looked like.

Members online

No members online now.