[SOLD] Real Collector's Item! Pair of Rancho RSX17505 BNIB!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold to rockymountain

----------------------------

I just got a set of warranty replacements from Rancho on the porch today. And they are the real thing. The discontinued, but beloved RSX17505. I'd use them, but I already bought a new pair of Bilstiens because that was what local shop could get me quickest. So I have a brand spanking new set of RSX17505 Front shocks for sale! How does $160 plus shipping sound for the pair? That is less than a pair of Gabriel or Monroe form AutoZone...

Any Takers?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously this has been posted for 20 minutes and they havnt sold yet?

Midgear

Reaction score
GOD why couldn't this be up sooner lol. I'm now looking to trade my KJ for a newer Wrangler, but I haven't made any final decisions yet. just trying to figure up some numbers and see what the dealers and credit union say.

that being said, I don't wanna go modding the KJ and lower it's value anymore than what it is eek2.gif I'm gonna replace any and all visible and noticeable broken parts and pieces and get er' all spiffied up and go get it appraised.

L

lil black liberty

Bump for an awesome seller, and I got a set of these for $180 shipped direct from Rancho themselves...

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the USPS Priority Mail flat rate box. They fit just fine. So $14.50 shipping makes a total of $174.50 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Doesn't everyone clean KJ parts in the kitchen sink?

I did not ask, and removed them quickly before I got a woopin' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online