[SOLD] 2003 OTIS - Homelink w/Trim & Bracket - Tan - $30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2003 OTIS I bought for my Liberty hoping it would work with the temp sensor (since I couldn't find a part# breakdown for the OTIS.) Unfortunately it did not, so I have replaced it with an EVIC I found on Ebay.

This OTIS came out of a 2003 Concorde. It includes Homelink, has the tan/clay trim, as well as the mounting bracket. It does NOT have the sunroof controls on it.

It has all needed connectors/wiring. You will need to run all necessary extensions, but connectors are included with enough slack.

I had it installed and it was in working condition. Only issue I had was the temp display showed "--" instead of the actual temperature (I have an '04 Libby.)

Looking for $30 + shipping from 43081.

Any questions let me know.

You must be registered for see images attach

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
if you still got it what will shipping be to 31750

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
well i know when its cold out or hot..i can do math so i can get my mpg and i know what way im going if im driving and i know how much gas is in my tank..like now (E) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online