So there is GDE in the US...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... what is out there in Europe?

I am not a fan of power boxes that trick the ECU. I am looking for a proper CRD tune that'll give more torque and bring back the MPGs (if i can keep my foot off the pedal:p)

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
i was parked beside a pretty crd today 05+ model Limited 4wd silver crd

calbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...Inmotion....GDE....we'll have to send our computers to the States...:D..( if you have an 05+ that is...)

I thought about that... but if the shipping company managed to break my mopar roof lights, I can't imagine what they might do to the ECU :mad:

retmil46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked at the tunit website - 479 pounds for a Tunit V-CR, essentially $1000 USD.:eek:

Guess I got a bargain with my Inmotion ECU tune at $350 USD, ended up with the same or better power levels. But then that was 3 years ago, they may have went up in price as well. And then you have to throw in international shipping.

As far as GDE - when someone can convince me they're not just snake oil salesmen, and can do tunes for more than one limited production (in the US) vehicle......

txbigred

Reaction score
Looked at the tunit website - 479 pounds for a Tunit V-CR, essentially $1000 USD.:eek:

Guess I got a bargain with my Inmotion ECU tune at $350 USD, ended up with the same or better power levels. But then that was 3 years ago, they may have went up in price as well. And then you have to throw in international shipping.

As far as GDE - when someone can convince me they're not just snake oil salesmen, and can do tunes for more than one limited production (in the US) vehicle......

When I talked to Keith with GDE, he said he worked for VM for the CRD project before the bankruptcy. He said a lot of what is in the tune is what was recommended to Crysler, but they didn't want to pay for it. Who knows?

Dave