so pissed right now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you should look at your wife closer. Did she cut her lover off?

streetglideok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a cop, but I did watch CSI,lol. Seeing what was painted on the jeep, etc, this was personal. You or your wife know's the perp who did this. Whether your wife supervises someone, and pissed them right off, she urinated in her friends Post Toasties, or some woman felt that your wife looked at her man(property) in the wrong way, etc. Doesnt mean your wife did something wrong, but in someone else's mind, she wronged them in a big way. Start on that list, and you'll likely find who did it.

retmil46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised that something like this happened in Norfolk? - "sailors and dogs keep off the grass":favorites68:

Was stationed there for 3 years while I was in the Navy. Last I saw of it was in my rear-view mirror as I was leaving - and that's the way I'd like to keep it - no offense meant to those who do choose to call it home.

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised that something like this happened in Norfolk? - "sailors and dogs keep off the grass":favorites68:

Was stationed there for 3 years while I was in the Navy. Last I saw of it was in my rear-view mirror as I was leaving - and that's the way I'd like to keep it - no offense meant to those who do choose to call it home.

I've really enjoyed living here the past 4 years and there are lots of things I will miss about the area when we move next month. Hampton Roads has some bad neighborhoods, but on the whole, it's a very nice area to live. I've lived in lots of cities, and they all have crime and bad drivers. We're moving because I am getting orders elsewhere, but I wouldn't mind coming back here some day.

What happened is unfortunate, but it can happen anywhere, even in a small town (where people tend to hold grudges for a long, long time.)

Last edited:

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love living in Norfolk, and think it is funny how so many people are quick to condemn the entire city for a few bad spots... News Flash everywhere has bad spots, I had my car constantly broken into when I lived in Sligo, NC (pop 300 or so) so it could've happened anywhere.

Now onto the fixed pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

For Tires, I chose Duratracs because of the rave reviews of member here like Tom. The only gripe I have with them is I couldn't get white letters (any one know of a GOOD tire marker)

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I think white letters are overrated, I don't plan to show them on my next set of tires. Your tires look great without them :)

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Did you buy a guard dog, or just install razor wire around your yard?

(Personally, I'd install trip wires to land mines so I could blow the $%^&er's legs off, but that's just me...)

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Did you buy a guard dog, or just install razor wire around your yard?

(Personally, I'd install trip wires to land mines so I could blow the $%^&er's legs off, but that's just me...)

THIS.

Oh and did you add the light bar while you were at it? I don't remember it ever having the light bar. Looks good in either case!!! <:D

Last edited:

ineedabouttreefiddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im willing head down to Norfolk and help ya with a good ole oklahoma city beat down. NO ONE MESSES WITH A JEEP! but for now notify your friends and bring back a little old school street justice ;)

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the insurance cover this? Looks alot better!

yes

THIS.

Oh and did you add the light bar while you were at it? I don't remember it ever having the light bar. Looks good in either case!!! <:D

yes I pulled it off of my 12wd before I sold it and installed it while waiting for the insurance check.