so pissed right now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so pissed right now--Now with fixed pics

FML woken up from a dead sleep to what sounded like gunshots in my backyard, So I grabbed my gun and ran out to see what was up. No gunshots but apparently my wife pissed someone off and what I see when I open the back door ****** me off. Her Jeep is sitting on 5 flat tires (yes the even got the spare) it has 6 smashed out windows and both sideview mirrors are ripped off.... So angry right now...

I don't know why someone would do this as we have no enemies....Norfolk PD got here withing 5 minutes and took the report and just left...I will post pics in the morning!

Last edited:

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of savages in this town...
I've caught people "casing" our neighborhood before (called PD), and our GPS was stolen out of my wife's truck a year or so ago. Even the good neighborhoods seem to have issues with all the young and dumb people around.

Sorry about your wife's Jeep. Hopefully insurance covers everything. Too bad you didn't catch the #$%^er.

Hey, on the bright side, you get new tires. :/

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite a few years back had a similar thing happen
they went after my TJ
Problem was I knew who and even why
It was a punk 14 year old girl and she was pissed
at me for hosing her dog one morning
It was early on a Saturday ,4:00 am, there was dew on
the windows and I was leaving to go wheel/camp
here comes her little yipper dog barking at me right
outside my bedroom window where my wife was sleeping
so I did what I could
Well she was out side ,we has words
2 days later I get home from work and.....
Problem for her was local pd have come to know
the family and had no issue going to press her
Found out it was her and another girl
Damage was near $1500 ,keyed the hood and doors
slashed the spare and cut both side windows
cops allowed us to "work it out"
So I got my gardens reworked ,porch painted
and my entire house washed on the outside
Still sucked

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when I have a problem with a person I'm suppose to attack an object. I just don't get people.

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's really ******. If this wasn't a random act, in a sense, better the Jeep than them hurting your wife!

Situation's like this is what makes me want to invest in a good camera system, once we get a home.

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow.. Guess they're lucky you didn't catch them with the gun! I would be so tempted to at least wound somebody.

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
that *****! sorry man, let us know how it works out. that stuff infuriates me when people can't respect another person's belongings.

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That blows man. Sorry that *****. I do not understand people like that. You have a problem with someone take it up with them not out on their stuff. Cowards IMO.

raekira

Reaction score
That's awful. I hope they find who did it. I saw the pictures and the spray paint was just too far.

A while back, somebody slashed my spare. Just the spare! And they let the air out of the tires on my parents' van. They came back every day for a week and kept letting the damn air out. People are crazy.

keeponjeepin

Reaction score
That really bites! Mean people suck. Let me know if insurance doesn't cover it all - I have all the windows and other parts you may need.

Brian

keeponjeepin

Reaction score
Really sorry that happened - mean people suck... If your needing replacement parts let me know. I have 3 02/03 Libs I'm parting out and I'll ship them to ya no problem.

Brian

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, mean people suck. What goes around, comes around though. Sorry for your damage gtommec.

Dave

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the vandalism. Unfortunately there are those that choose to do property crimes, and should be caught and prosecuted.
May I recommend a pit bull, some lighting, and video surveillance.