Snow-flake will not illuminate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torx

Reaction score
I know when I pushed the "snowflake" button on mine, the light came on but it was very dim and hard to see. When you push it does cold air come out of your vents?

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird, my 2002 Export CRD does not have that snowflake....that position is to switch on the heated rear glass.
The rotary switch has selections for say face, feet and windscreen with air-con on and another position which is identical but with air con-off.

LOL at theroofable!

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The snow-flake will not illuminate when depressed. What are the causes? :icon_idea:

the LED could have just died. It happens.

Weird, my 2002 Export CRD does not have that snowflake....that position is to switch on the heated rear glass.
The rotary switch has selections for say face, feet and windscreen with air-con on and another position which is identical but with air con-off.

LOL at theroofable!

I think they changed the AC/Heat controls I think in 2005. MY wife's 02 KJ had the controls you described. She was upset about that b/c she liked my AC/Heat controls better.

Last edited:

clapperc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you-all enjoyed NOT solving my "Snow-flake" problem! :bleh: Off to snow-flake repair shop tomorrow! :Bye:

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you-all enjoyed NOT solving my "Snow-flake" problem! :bleh: Off to snow-flake repair shop tomorrow! :Bye:

Well like i said, the LED light could have died. Does the Compressor kick on when you push the button? if so, then your fine.

Plus what made decide to use your AC in the middle of the winter?

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I never look to see if any of the lights are on or not, I know where the knobs, switches, levers, joysticks and what not are with out looking. As long as there are headlights and tail lights I'm good to go :jester: