Skid Plate...Sub... and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bgjeep

Reaction score
All parts from an 03 and do not include shipping, located in richmond, va

SOLD REESE Front Hitch - The real deal!!! One piece with incorporated tow points - No longer sold...Try to find front hitch for the KJ!!! - $125 (3 or 4 bolts should be replaced due to a bit of corrosion)

Drivers CV shaft = 03= Inner boot is torn, replaced it, but it tore again. Replaced immediately. Race, cage ect are all good. No damage - JBA now sells replacement boots for a couple bucks or good trail spare to get you home - $100

Skid Row T-Case Skid - Excellent, no dings or dents (I'm a good wheeler :twisted: )$100

Mopar Subwoofer with wiring harness. Mounts under drivers seat. $150 P

MT/R - never mounted - $100 - shipped on your dollar

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
All parts from an 03 and do not include shipping, located in richmond, va

SOLD REESE Front Hitch - The real deal!!! One piece with incorporated tow points - No longer sold...Try to find front hitch for the KJ!!! - $125 (3 or 4 bolts should be replaced due to a bit of corrosion)

Drivers CV shaft = 03= Inner boot is torn, replaced it, but it tore again. Replaced immediately. Race, cage ect are all good. No damage - JBA now sells replacement boots for a couple bucks or good trail spare to get you home - $100

Skid Row T-Case Skid - Excellent, no dings or dents (I'm a good wheeler :twisted: )$100

Mopar Subwoofer with wiring harness. Mounts under drivers seat. $150 P

MT/R - never mounted - $100 - shipped on your dollar

so all you got is the Tran case skid?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That's the transfer case...makes a KJ 4wd, but 4x2's don't have them... :)

bgjeep

Reaction score
well whats T-case...lol...aint never heard that b4

wow...... thought I heard it all.

you can have the t-case skid evenif you have a 4x2....i'll sell it to ya...but it won't protect anything unless you hit them mall speed bumps really reallly ridiculously hard. :) Or you can have it for the cool factor...but in that case i get to kick you in the nuts as part of the purchase.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow...... thought I heard it all.

you can have the t-case skid evenif you have a 4x2....i'll sell it to ya...but it won't protect anything unless you hit them mall speed bumps really reallly ridiculously hard. :) Or you can have it for the cool factor...but in that case i get to kick you in the nuts as part of the purchase.

That there folks is some funny ****. I almost fell out of my chair.

Hey Budke, maybe he'll sell and ship for $30 if you let him boot you in the nads, you're young, they'll grow back.