Show your front plates! (for those of us w/out state plates)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Everybody with the blue and white plate in Michgan is supposed to receive some new designed plate, (not finalized) starting in 2007.

I really hope they don't make us get a front plate. That would be a mistake...

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
Everybody with the blue and white plate in Michgan is supposed to receive some new designed plate, (not finalized) starting in 2007.

New plate? I have yet to even hear about this. Oh well we are due for a better plate anyway.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:

they did the same sort of thing here in wisconsin not to long ago, but all they did was switch from red numbers and letters to black, also the plates used to be 3 letters and then 3 numbers, now they are 3 numbers and then 3 letters.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the Black plates.. should look very cool on black cars.
Black background and red or green lettering, it looks cool, i forgot which state had it.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you go that old i think NY used to have them that way as well, but I think I might have seen one recently.. Maybe that was green.. But I think it was dark, brown maybe..

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score

Tiger2k

Reaction score
Here's Mine

I love tigers. So naturally I have a tiger face front plate...

You must be registered for see images attach
[/img]

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster, is that last shot with lift installed? Jeep is still almost parallel to the floor! unbelievable. =D>

Guyute1210

Reaction score
Just hope that you guys dont get ugly plates like we got in PA...we used to have yellow letters on blue plates, and now we have these plates that look like the VISA card symbol.

You must be registered for see images

Sorry, the best image of the KJ rear end i have...

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
My friend is at Penn State right now. I saw the license plate on his car and told him...

"You should get that thing titled in Michigan. That license plate looks like crap."

lol3.gif

cowdogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
My KJ is originally from TX, where I believe they are required to have front state plates, but here in KY we don't have them.
Same thing for me, bought my jeep in TX, FL requires only rear plates. I'm going to fill in the holes with something to be determined, then paint my fender flares and bumpers black. Pictures to follow.

I'm waiting for these pics! =P~ I want to do this also, so let's see how good it looks. \:D/

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:
My friend is at Penn State right now. I saw the license plate on his car and told him...

"You should get that thing titled in Michigan. That license plate looks like crap."

lol3.gif

When I bought my Jeep recently the dealer tossed me a front license plate holder and said " Hang on to this because PA is going to have front license plates very soon"

I guess we will have two nasty looking plates in the very near future. I too liked the old solid blue with yellow letters. The new one are generic.

cowdogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not an official state license plate, but showing some AZ pride!!

You must be registered for see images