SFA swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rock Lizard

Hey you can do a SFA swap for a few thousand less than what his Kit is worth and have way way better suspension geometry you can also drop about 2-3" of height easily off of the finished height of an SFA by not going rock lizard. It's hard to find a good place to do a SAS on a liberty because there are many factors I suggest that you find a very experienced shop with top notch fabricators and see what they want to do the work. Everything including labor on mine (Custom bumpers/Fenders included) came in at about 6k.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey you can do a SFA swap for a few thousand less than what his Kit is worth and have way way better suspension geometry you can also drop about 2-3" of height easily off of the finished height of an SFA by not going rock lizard. It's hard to find a good place to do a SAS on a liberty because there are many factors I suggest that you find a very experienced shop with top notch fabricators and see what they want to do the work. Everything including labor on mine (Custom bumpers/Fenders included) came in at about 6k.
FYI every SFA KJ that has been "built for less then $6000" has been a hack job,sold then resold and resold again when the new owner found out how bad it really is(Hint: Inc and OHVKJ).

Say what you will I don't care.

CRDPhenox

Reaction score
Unless you go with leafs, then the price is easier to swallow and it doesnt take as long as a custom 4link lift... Just sayin :) kinda helps to know the shop guys and contribute to the labor yourself...

Latest posts

Members online