Selling Leather Seats, Door Panels, and Roof Rails from 2005 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pong

Reaction score
All right... looks like approximately $25 to ship the rails to that zip code.

PONG

L

lil black liberty

I'll take em... You got paypal or how do you want me to pay? how about this Friday??

pong

Reaction score
I have never sold this way before so I will see. I have a paypal set up to make payments but not sure what is involved to take payments. We can figure something out and yes Friday would be fine. Let me look into that.

PONG

L

lil black liberty

Very much interested.. I can pay Friday if that's fine with you!

pong

Reaction score
Thats fine, I'm in no rush so if Friday works then I'm good with that.

PONG

retmil46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you found a taker for the seats yet? I've got an '05 Sport CRD and have been looking for a set of power leather seats to go into it. I'd be willing to discuss some sort of extra compensation for your friend for going to the trouble of shipping them.

By "gray" do you mean dark gray?

L

lil black liberty

Hey Pong I know I told you Friday but something came up man.. I had to pay $6440.. this week.. How about week after next? That would be like October 9th..

retmil46

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you found a taker for the seats yet? I've got an '05 Sport CRD and have been looking for a set of power leather seats to go into it. I'd be willing to discuss some sort of extra compensation for your friend for going to the trouble of shipping them.

By "gray" do you mean dark gray?

Never mind, just latched onto a set of white leather seats out of an '02.