Selling Leather Seats, Door Panels, and Roof Rails from 2005 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pong

Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling front and rear grey leather seats from a 2005 Jeep Liberty Limited. They are in great shape and and are power(not heated).
I also have the matching grey four door panels as well and the chrome roof rails that came on the Limited.
The price is $500 for the seats, $100 for the panels, and $50 for the rails. They are in the Atlanta area(sorry but I'm not gonna do any shipping).

Thank you guys/ladies...

PONG

pong

Reaction score
damn why you across the country

Yeah.. they are at my buddies house in Atlanta, he's been holding them for me at his house. I cant ask him to ship them for me because he's been nice enough to keep em at his house for me and I dont want to put him out anymore then I have.
Sorry...

PONG

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there were door panel changes between 02 and 05? (On the off chance that you decide shipping to connecticut is a good plan)

pong

Reaction score
I think they would fit but ask someone on the board if they have swapped them to be sure.
I actually had a 2002 Liberty Sport and bought the seats and door panels because I wanted to change the interior to make it nicer. I ended up buying a Limited instead so thats why I'm getting rid of em.

PONG

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know if there were door panel changes between 02 and 05? (On the off chance that you decide shipping to connecticut is a good plan)

I doubt it....maybe go to a car lot and compare side by side???:)

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No physical changes, only colors. The center console was redesigned though.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMK if you get to a point when you're interested in shipping & we can talk :) I have to take off my door panels @ some point to install the Infinity speakers I've had in my attic for 5+yrs, maybe having leather panels to replace them with would motivate me....

-Blu

pong

Reaction score
LMK if you get to a point when you're interested in shipping & we can talk :) I have to take off my door panels @ some point to install the Infinity speakers I've had in my attic for 5+yrs, maybe having leather panels to replace them with would motivate me....

-Blu

OK.. I can ask my buddy, I'm in Tampa but the panels and my seats are at his house in Atlanta so if he doesnt mind then its fine with me. I just feel bad asking him to go out of his way because he is storing some of my things at his place but honestly, he probably wont care. And 5 1/2 years?? Something tells me its time for an install lol.
BTW.. what part of Connecticut are you in?

PONG

L

lil black liberty

I totally call DIBS ON THE ROOF RAILS.. if you will ship em...

pong

Reaction score
I totally call DIBS ON THE ROOF RAILS.. if you will ship em...

I doubt the rails we would a big deal to ship. I dont have the hardware, just the rails, but they are in pretty good shape. If you are interested I can ask my friend to ship em. I have no clue what something like that would cost to ship, do they bill by weight or size?

PONG

L

lil black liberty

If I have the stock rails that came on the sport can I use them and just interchange the rails?

pong

Reaction score
Yeah it would be the same hardware, should be an easy swap.

PONG

L

lil black liberty

Ok let me know how much shipping is and you got a deal..

pong

Reaction score
OK... I emailed my buddy to find out what it would cost, I'll let you know when I hear back from him.

pong

Reaction score
Hey pong it's almost been a week man whats goin on?

Hey I'm sorry.. I emailed my friend and never heard back from him. I will text him now and get an answer. He told me he would mail em but never got back to me with a price.

PONG