Seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol im sure that wont bother me too much. Im hoping once they bring out the 08 model for the liberties that maybe the prices on the older models will go down a bit? I dont know, this is only my second car buy.
If you can wait until fall, you should be able to get an awsome deal. Personally, I believe that a 2 year old used car is the best value for the money.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I don't have an issue with the seat comfort. I have an issue with the seating / pedal position, and the transmission hump. It's minor, but produces this horrible hip cramp. It was worse in my '04.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh i can wait untill fall, we see if my car can though lol. If i can save enough money by waiting until the new model comes out, i maybe able to get myself a nice renegade or something. I plan to keep this jeep for a long time, i dont like going through cars every few years.

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Comfort is a matter of opinion. I don't think any of us can honestly tell you whether or not it will fit you ergonomically. Your best bet is to find one somewhere with cloth seats and just sit in it and decide.

Ditto. Personally...i'm 6'3" and 200 pounds and have cloth seats in my '06. I wish my seat would move back about 2" futher when i'm driving...outside of that i can handl 5 or 6 horus of driving without much trouble. Any further than that and me and the wife swap on and off.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I found a seating position last night that eliminates my problem!

However it involves my head being darn near in the backseat. :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
That reminds me.. Those who got LTD seating with leather head restraints, try to drive with your head glued on the restraint, as if you were "Resting" it there..
IT SURE IS A BUMPY RIDE....

Bashgod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto. Personally...i'm 6'3" and 200 pounds and have cloth seats in my '06. I wish my seat would move back about 2" futher when i'm driving...outside of that i can handl 5 or 6 horus of driving without much trouble. Any further than that and me and the wife swap on and off.
I'm 6'3 too, but the seat as far back as it goes is perfect for me. not much room left for someone behind me though.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the cloth seats, and I find no problems with them, although it could do with lumbar support which can be solved with a pillow. The transmission lump I agree is irritating, but I just put my foot squarely on the floor, no problem!