Seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ken270741

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience or info on the Mopar 'wet-suit' type seat covers? I hate the factory seat material. I have a 3 year old and we all know how well these seats do with stains.
Are they worth the money? Are they easy to put on and take off? Comfortable? Anyone with these i would appreciate your thoughts

Thanks......Ken

BMR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Covers I've looked at

I'm looking into getting a set of neoprene or other covers also... There are a few options, but as far as form fitting goes, the mopar ones are cheaper. (Compared to ones like Wet Okole or coverking, etc.)

Wet Okole look really nice, but are lots of $$$
You must be registered for see images attach

A cheaper option is a universal fit type. The Cabela's ones aren't bad.

You must be registered for see images

An ebay seller makes some decent looking ones out of "pleather" they look nice, but I have no experience with them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ebay Link

I'd like to get the mopar ones, but I'm strapped for cash as school has just started back up. Right now I just have some cheapo wal mart ones on the front. They protect ok, but water stains still show up when it soaks through.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the wet-okoles for my front seats and love them. Would be really $$ if you needed them for the rear though.

Only thing I dont like is it take the seat warmers longer to warm up since it must go through the seat cover also. :(

jeepzilla

Reaction score
I just put a set of the Wet Okole's on the front seats on Friday... I used them to go skiing up in NH this weekend an they work GREAT! Very comfortable as well.. With those an a set of catch-all floor mats.. all the snow was no prob. I'll be doing both for the rear seat as soon as the money rolls in...

Last edited:

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
I have the Mopar Jeep branded neoprene covers and they are terrific! Use the Wet O'K products to wash them. Not sure where to tell you to purchase. Got mine via a classified ad I came across. Purchased for 1/3 of what they list. Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.