Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone put seat covers on their JK? Happy with them?

I have 3 kids and the like to eat Taco Bell while I drive.
Not good for cloth seats.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have limited, so it is kind of hard to get compatible seat covers, but for that kind of stains, I suggest try the stretchy "skin" type of covers, at least they can be wiped off and won't keep the stain on them, althought they may not be as comfortable.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grey said:
Hi anyone put seat covers on their JK? Happy with them?

I have 3 kids and the like to eat Taco Bell while I drive.
Not good for cloth seats.

jk? isnt that the new wrangler?

Anyway, why do you say its hard to get seat covers for the limited hyedipin? Ive got a limited with Wet okole seat covers.

Grey, jparts.com has the mopar seat covers for around $267 front and rear. Good deal I think. O:)

Grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OOSP ym bad!!!! KJ I need to tyep bettre

Thanks - I'll check out jparts

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can vouch for the MOPAR neoprene seat covers with the mess that my 2 rugrats sometimes make and they look pretty good too

Grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, So I got the mopar seat covers. Not bad, and they are pretty heavy duty material.

2 questions.

The fronts - they are identical... meaning no difference between drivers and passengers cover?

2nd... Cleaning. I know they are washable, but how about wiping them down? ArmorAll?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need a "NO eating in the Jeep" sign. It's cheeper that seatcovers and saves a lot of cleaning.

That said, I heep an old seatcover under the drivers seat and put it on when I do oil changes or have to go to the dealer etc., and then take it off when I'm done. The inside of my KJ is always clean but the outside is a real mess. I need Jeep Therapy.

Dave

cowpie1

Reaction score
Ordered and put in seat covers from these guys:

www.wetokole.com

They made them to fit the Liberty pretty good. No sags. They fit like a glove and were a little difficult to put on. They really improved the looks and the comfort. My dealer was really impressed with them as well as a lot of other people who now want to order them as well.

I recommend them even though they might seem a little pricey. They clean up well and are really comfortable.

Grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grey said:
OK, So I got the mopar seat covers. Not bad, and they are pretty heavy duty material.

2 questions.

The fronts - they are identical... meaning no difference between drivers and passengers cover?

2nd... Cleaning. I know they are washable, but how about wiping them down? ArmorAll?