Satchel Mcqueens How to Video Section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine's a boring little ZR500. But it is little, and that part I like.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I kept feeling like I was forgetting a step and that was log and capture into final cut pro

:happy175: ... I remember editing with just multiple beta machines ... damn technology is leavin' me in the dust :Angry:

(most of my work was wedding videography so lots of tripods ... the pd 150 is not the most ergonomic hand held, pretty heavy with the mega battery on it. It did the trick though and has great video quality in DVCam mode)

flair1111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive used 2 different ones. the vid on the rear axle shows me using the reverse brake bleeding type which was $90 iirc and it is the easiest to use because you dont have to use a mason jar as a vacuum builder/fluid catcher.. the vid where i cycle the trans fluid shows me using a $15 version from a regular bleeding kit and a mason jar that pulls vacuum and catches the fluids..but either one will do the job.
what siphon gun did you use for the diff fluid change?