Rudolph cheking out the Santas new rig!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little reindeer fawn visited our verandah.

You must be registered for see images attach

csukoh78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a tire cover like that one? It is obviously an overseas model, but I would love to have one on mine here in the US. Not sure what to search for, or what it's called?

Aapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TonyCRD: I totally agree! I really hate that plastic... Thing. If I have to use a spare tire some day, those two bolts under the register plate are so difficult place that any normal tool wont fit in that spot. I really loose my nerves to get 'em off. (But the worst thing is that drivers behind me, wont see my splendid spare tire wheel! Hah!)

P.S. Los Serranos Rocks!

Aapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TonyCRD: Your Finnish is much better than my Spanish. Or English! =)

I know what are you mean. That might look pretty nice. After all I like that license plate situated in rear bumper as our US brothers have. But we have our laws and thats why it's difficult to pin it some other place.

I've just got to think that thing, Hmm...

Maximum Carnage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a tire cover like that one? It is obviously an overseas model, but I would love to have one on mine here in the US. Not sure what to search for, or what it's called?

Anyone have a part# for the spare tire cover? I wonder if one can be ordered from DC here in the US...

Members online

No members online now.