Roof basket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
This is from the (Rola) page you linked to :

Please note: Vehicles existing roof rack, must have cross bars to accept installation of this product.

The other one is 39" wide ... might fit at the back, but not the front.

P.S. If you let us know what KJ you have it would help .. there are a few different roof rails.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
This is from the (Rola) page you linked to :

Please note: Vehicles existing roof rack, must have cross bars to accept installation of this product.

The other one is 39" wide ... might fit at the back, but not the front.

P.S. If you let us know what KJ you have it would help .. there are a few different roof rails.

I was going to post a real sarcastic reply right now but figured I'd be polite!

frekeyguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry..I have a 05 KJ Limited edition with those round side rails.

Well I realize that these racks are designed to work with cross rails, but I was hoping to mount these racks right onto the side rails.

Any smart ideas? help?

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Custom cross rails made from 1" rigid conduit and kee clamps. It'll cost about 40 bucks painted and everything. As low profile as you want or get someone to bend the conduit so you can have clearance. I would post a link but im on my phone. I think I last saw it in the how to section on here. Also it is on LOST. Its a project I've been researching but I have to set priorities.