roof basket install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i just ordered an oem renegade style roof basket for my 03 lib now my question is do these come with mounting hardware and do i need to buy the cross bars also to install this or is it all one peice i cant find any install guides online or info on this thanks guys

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume since it is OEM from Jeep it will come with all the necessary hardware. When I ordered and installed my gf's lightbar on her 05 Renegade it came with all the mounting hardware and wiring w/ instructions.

Don't be surprised if the instructions are a little difficult. They have no words, just pictures.

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea ill be ok with the intall no problem there i just wanna know if it comes with all the stuff to mount it

deknight

Reaction score
If you bought the whole assembly then it will come with everything that you need. I know its possible to order various parts for the roof rack separately so make sure you are getting the whole thing. It just clamps on to your existing roof rails. Then you tighten the clamps with torx screws. So make sure you have the right size torx screw driver. (I don't remember the size, sorry). I dont know how or where you ordered your's from, but the hardest part of installing it for me was getting it home from the dealer. They gave it to me in a box wider then the Liberty. I didnt have the screw driver with me so I had to take it out of the box and shove it in the back till I got home.

DannyP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info i hope it comes with everything i paid $211.65 it was the cheapest i found it.. THe part number is 82208306 thanks again

Latest posts

Members online