Rock Lizard Fab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
It's a shame really ... they make so many things I want and would be more than willing to pay for the quality.... even import and shipping.
I have read way too many of these types of posts over the years to just roll the dice with thousands of dollars, cross my fingers and hope I get what I paid for.
One of the problems with being the best is it's easy to get into the mindset of "Where else are they going to get it? Let them wait"

Snake Rock

Reaction score
I placed another order 2 years later for a bumper under a new email and name and Martin replied immediately and we had few email conversations back and forth about how it would ship in 30 days.

Then I told him who I was and he disappeared again, with my money, for his crack pipe i would presume.

This guy should not be trusted do not send money, do not believe anything Martin or these imaginary new owners say.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed another order 2 years later for a bumper under a new email and name and Martin replied immediately and we had few email conversations back and forth about how it would ship in 30 days.

Then I told him who I was and he disappeared again, with my money, for his crack pipe i would presume.

This guy should not be trusted do not send money, do not believe anything Martin or these imaginary new owners say.

SCAM SCAM SCAM
Same thing happened to me, thats why I build all of my stuff, as well as build bumpers and stuff for friends. Seems like I'm making friends everywhere now lol.

Latest posts

Members online