Rock Krawler 15's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robslibby

Reaction score
I keep seeing on the forums that 15's wont fit on the libbys because of rubbing with the calipers. But some people are running these Rock Krawler 15's and they are having no problem. Can someone please tell me whats the difference with this rim's that makes it also what size rubber are you using.

cowdogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the rock krawler's but I run Cragar soft 8's in a 15X8 w/ 4.75 backspacing and have no caliper contact issues. You do have options other than that rim. I use 31's with this setup.

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steel wheels are thinner materialwise (cross-sectional web) so they have a little larger ID than a cast aluminum wheel. I have heard that the M/T Classic also will work, but I haven't tried one.

rebeljeeper1

Reaction score
rockcrawler rims

I run 15's on my KJ. You can get them in different backspacing.

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
31s don't fit a stock jeep biggest you can run is around the equivent of a 245/70 X 16. Some work in the frone and a 2 1/2 inch lift will clear them.