Road Kill !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought this was funny :) This is my Rodisian Ridge Back puppy posing as road kill ! Her name is Isha { e-sha }
You must be registered for see images

hey we could get a post your kj pet thread going ??:D

2003KJ

Reaction score
LOL! My dog will do the same thing :)

And there are a couple of pet threads going....search around for them :)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Mine was playing dead earlier today. I was standing right in front of him, on his back with his eyes closed. Typically he jumps up, but he didn't move this time. I sat down, and clapped my hands, he still didn't move. So I knocked on the wall, he jumped up and started barking at the door. Dummy. :p Then he turned around and started "laughing" at me. lol3.gif

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was playing dead earlier today. I was standing right in front of him, on his back with his eyes closed. Typically he jumps up, but he didn't move this time. I sat down, and clapped my hands, he still didn't move. So I knocked on the wall, he jumped up and started barking at the door. Dummy. :p Then he turned around and started "laughing" at me. lol3.gif

Yea, who's the dummy .... lol. Dogs know how to play tricks on people, I swear by it!!

Latest posts

Members online