RevTek Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FredTheGreat

Reaction score
Anybody using the RevTek 2" lift? I was wondering how it stacks up to the Daystar. I have a '02 Limited that is a daily driver and will be putting on a set of General 245/70/16s with Spydertrax wheel spacers. That is all I really plan on doing for a while and would like some imput from the experts. Oh, I don't know if it matters but I'm a noob here, so please be gentle.;)

FredTheGreat

Reaction score
i don't think you need spacers but if you do i'm F$%cked LOL i just ordered these http://www.uniquewheel.com/catalog_pg2.html in a 16X7 with 4" backspace with the same size thire your running

HaHa, I don't think you have to have the spacers so I don't think you will be, lets see how did you put that, ah yes F $ % cked. I want them for pure good 'ole fashioned looks. I would guess that with the Backspacing on those wheels you should be alright.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Daystar is the better of those two, only spacer lift i would recommend to anyone, works OK and for 155 its cheap, but remember you have to get longer rear shocks Rancho RSX 17004 are the right lenghth, also while you have it apart the fronts should be replaced as well RSX 17505s stock shocks are junk from 25000 miles so may as well up grade while you are at it instead of a few months down the road

FredTheGreat

Reaction score
Ya, I'm not a big fan of having to redo work. I think I'm leaning towards the Daystar. At this point.