Review: Rockford Cordless Buffer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last Christmas, I was given a Rockford "Commercial" cordless buffer. While it was given out of the best intentions, the buffer itself is sub-par at best. I have only used it twice and each time has been an incredible disappointment. First, one of the batteries does not click in completely. Consequently, the entire 18V battery dropped out of the unit and onto the hood which I was buffing. Fortunately, it did not dent the Jeep. Next, the batteries have a very short life span. I was only able to do half the Jeep on one battery. This is even worse considering how small the KJ is. Finally, the charger for the cordless batteries does not appear to function anymore either. Neither battery will charge when placed on the station. There are no pictures on the web that I can find and the company does not have a website either, which also says something. All I can say is avoid this buffer and save the money for a PorterCable.

Desertkj Rating: 1 of 5 Stars. :(

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this it?

You must be registered for see images

Do you just apply wax with it or what? Im fairly sure you cant remove swirls with something like that. PC all the way! :)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this it?

You must be registered for see images

Do you just apply wax with it or what? Im fairly sure you cant remove swirls with something like that. PC all the way! :)

Don't ask me, never got the chance to figure out what it was intended for LOL. And yeah, that is it.