Review: Duragloss Leather Shampoo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Works great, got the old jean transfer/dirt/who knows what off the seats, they look white again! Probably the best cleaner for leather I've used.
You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
May have to try that since mines being " upgraded " to leather here shortly. Well back seat is in, just waiting to do the fronts now

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, worth a shot if they are dirty. Use a brush, one with the bristles like a tooth brush (I actually used a tooth brush, but switched to a boar's hair hairbrush just to cover more area quicker) and the cleaner should start foaming pretty good, that's what you want. Let it sit on there for a minute too. Then finish it off with some leather conditioner. I used Surf City Garage Voodoo leather stuff for that, waterproofs the leather. I got the Duragloss stuff at Carquest fyi. Surf City, some Walmarts have it or at least a limited line, Napa has the full SCG line.