Reupholster seats to leather?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisUCF99

Reaction score
I recently bought a new 2005 Jeep Liberty and they didn't have one with a manual transmission with leather seats. How much do you think it would cost to get my cloth seats reupholstered to leather? Has anyone done this to their Jeep?

ChrisUCF99

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but I want to get my seats reupholstered, not replaced with factory leather seats.

BluPhant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Urrm.... I dont really know about reupholstering. In my case, it was much more affordable to buy a set of salvage seats than have the existing seats reupholstered. There are some places out there that can do this. I'd looked into this briefly, but when I saw the rough estimates of cost heading into the thousands, I quickly decided against it.

[SHAMELESS_PLUG]I have a full set of cloth Sport seats available if you need them :)[/SHAMELESS_PLUG]

Good luck, and let us know what you find out. If you find some place to do it and want a 2nd set of eyes to check it out, post here and we'll check it out.

-Blu