Response to a response ? here's what I'd like to see

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many members post threads with questions on "How do I..... ?", "What can I do?, "where can I go to.....?", etc... and they get several good responses but in many cases you never hear how they made out. What response(s) did they use? What worked and what didn't?

I think their input would help others who may have the same question(s) or those just following the thread.

Agree ???

:confused:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many members post threads with questions on "How do I..... ?", "What can I do?, "where can I go to.....?", etc... and they get several good responses but in many cases you never hear how they made out. What response(s) did they use? What worked and what didn't?

I think their input would help others who may have the same question(s) or those just following the thread.

Agree ???

:confused:

You must be registered for see images attach

Exactly! I have always told this on many other forums, especially on tech support related forums.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Agreed. But i'm sure you've been in a situation where you've asked others for help, got the help, had it work and just completely forgot to let others know if it worked. Easy mistake.

joeg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. But i'm sure you've been in a situation where you've asked others for help, got the help, had it work and just completely forgot to let others know if it worked. Easy mistake.

Oh yea,,,I've done it but I now make a point to post a reply to what I may have started.........

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. That is a good point. I have had numerous accounts where I wanted to know an outcome. At times I usually PM someone or ask for an update in the thread. I am glad you brought this up though as many people will begin to try and do that.

Latest posts

Members online