Replacement Fuel injectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The gov

Reaction score
Good day Liberty people, I have just done a quick one injector swap to keep the poor girl running and am about to purchase a new set of 6 in the near future, because if one's tired I imagine it's brothers are not long for this world!
I was able to score 1 new not rebuilt Bosch 62389 injector at a cost to me" jobber price" of 70 dollars Canadian. My supplier cannot find anymore Bosch at the minute and I am not a fan of offshore knockoffs....
Any suggestions would be appreciated, I am on the East Cost of Canada, little sandspit called Prince Edward Island so I might have to do the Amazon thing if I have too.
Thanks

Frech

Reaction score
I went with the rebuilt Denso 12582704 from fleabay. Saw a bump in fuel economy, fwiw. Since installing, I'm averaging 18.6mpg in extreme city traffic (Los Angeles). Also running 245/75-16 tires with stock gearing.
...now if I could only get that 5th gear to engage...

Attachments

• IMG_9426.JPG
    IMG_9426.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 1

Frech

Reaction score
This is probably in the wrong part of the forum btw. just fyi

The gov

Reaction score
I went with the rebuilt Denso 12582704 from fleabay. Saw a bump in fuel economy, fwiw. Since installing, I'm averaging 18.6mpg in extreme city traffic (Los Angeles). Also running 245/75-16 tires with stock gearing.
...now if I could only get that 5th gear to engage...
Thanks for the heads-up on the Denso injectors Frech, I am familiar with Denso's alternators and starters they are a good product! I will check on availability here on the eastern seaboard!

Latest posts

Members online