Replace kj with 11 grand Cherokee?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing a lightly used 2011 grand Cherokee Laredo. Love the kj but would prefer less miles. Anybody driven one? Opinions?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing a lightly used 2011 grand Cherokee Laredo. Love the kj but would prefer less miles. Anybody driven one? Opinions?

I make them.

Buy. :) (Uh I might be a tad bit biased though)

Oh and they look absolutely nothing like a BMW X5.

Don't think I'd buy a '11 with a VIN between 500000 and 570000 though.... too early. We were STILL learning how to build them during that period.

jerkylips

Reaction score
new to the forum, just found this place today.. I'm a long-time jeep owner - had a 98 Wrangler & 2000 Cherokee Sport. I bought the Cherokee new & had it until about 3 weeks ago, when I got forced off the road by a semi & rolled it at highway speed. I walked away with bumps & bruises, & a concussion, but nothing major. I can honestly say that the Cherokee was the best vehicle I've ever owned, and after 12 years & 130,000 miles, I had no interest in getting rid of it.

Unfortunately, I was in a position where I had to replace it. I wanted another Jeep, so I started with Grand Cherokees. I always thought I wanted one, so found a low mileage 2008. I was really surprised to find that I didn't care for it too much. It drove like a car, which is a good thing for a lot of people, but wasn't for me. It was nice, don't get me wrong, but it just wasn't for me.

I test drove a Liberty & knew that was what I wanted - reminded me a lot of my Cherokee in so many ways.. Long story short, I got a 2011 Liberty with 27k miles - had it a couple weeks now & already love it.

Don't make any decisions before driving the Grand Cherokee - I was pretty sure that was what I wanted until I drove it..

Latest posts

Members online