Renny switch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy over on LOST sent me(for free!) the piece of trim that holds the renny light switch for the over head lights on the left side of the steering wheel. I was wondering if anyone with the renny or anyone else would know the part number for the switch? I was going to pick one up/order one at the dealership this weekend..

Thanks a bunch.. :D

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That says $35 for a switch! Please tell me something is wrong there!?!

I was thinking more like $10 or so..

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats about right , the switch has relays and fuses inside it so its not JUST a switch,

be thankfull your not downunder they want $120Aus for one

even the little under dash lamps you guys get for 14.00 are 78.00 each here :(

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installing a light bar? (jealous)

haha, no.. I would love to get one of those but I could never drill a hole in my roof.. :eek:

Ive never really had a permanent switch for my hellas and I was wanting to do this. It would be really cool to make use of that light for the roof lights in the cluster! :D

I saw a write up about that not long ago. Anyone remember seeing it?

jerbacher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, no.. I would love to get one of those but I could never drill a hole in my roof.. :eek:

Ive never really had a permanent switch for my hellas and I was wanting to do this. It would be really cool to make use of that light for the roof lights in the cluster! :D

I saw a write up about that not long ago. Anyone remember seeing it?

Yeah, that would be quite a plunge (literally). But, I really want to eventually get one. Good idea with the Hellas though!!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
hehehe I saw those cut-out dash trims.. three of them :) of course you got one.