Renegade running boards, rear tow hook and engine parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reddok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm cleaning out the last of the parts left over from my motor and transmission swap. I want this stuff gone so I'm open to offers. I can also meet someone in Buffalo or Niagara Falls if necessary. I'll add more as I dig it out, but I have:

- Renegade running boards - with mounting hardware. Pretty good shape, one rust spot.
You must be registered for see images attach

- Renegade rear tow hook.

- Selec-trac shift handle and cable.

- 3.7 alternator, water pump, power steering pump and starter.

- 6 Coil packs

- Fuel injectors (300k kms on them)

- Air intake parts minus airbox

- Front and rear driveshafts (may need rebuilding)

- Exhaust manifolds with cats and O2 sensors

- Knock sensors

- Oil dipstick

- Coolant lines

-A/C compressor

- Transmission control module

(All parts from a 2002 3.7L)

Reddok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already done. Took out the 45RFE, put in an NSG370. Took out the 3.7 and put in a 1.9 turbo diesel.

Liberty Renegade

Reaction score
Hello,
I am interested in buying the Selec-trac shift handle and cable. I have a NP 231 transfer case, which is a command trac, Part time 4wd. I am not sure if the cable is the same. Can you please send me / post a picture of the cable end that attaches to the transfer case (Snap type bushing). I live in Buffalo NY and can pick it up whenever its convenient.

Thanks,

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am interested in buying the Selec-trac shift handle and cable. I have a NP 231 transfer case, which is a command trac, Part time 4wd. I am not sure if the cable is the same. Can you please send me / post a picture of the cable end that attaches to the transfer case (Snap type bushing). I live in Buffalo NY and can pick it up whenever its convenient.

Thanks,
If he doesn't get it, I am interested, I have been looking for one for a transfer case swap.

Reddok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all went to the scrap yard. Had no room to keep it all. Except for the coil packs. Those are still sitting on my shelf.