Renegade Roof Light Lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beefy98

Reaction score
I have an 04 liberty renegade and a few years ago a rock had flew through the passenger middle light on the roof. I replaced the bulb and found an exploded diagram. I have searched the internet up and down for the lens. I did find one on parts.com but when I went back to purchase it the website had a 404 error.

You must be registered for see images attach

It is #5 on the diagram. Does anyone have any information on where to get this?

Edit: The item in the diagram is the lens cover. I need the clear lens itself. Do I have to get the entire lamp assembly?

Last edited:

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My MNM b.nn

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

butcher

Reaction score
I have an 04 liberty renegade and a few years ago a rock had flew through the passenger middle light on the roof. I replaced the bulb and found an exploded diagram. I have searched the internet up and down for the lens. I did find one on parts.com but when I went back to purchase it the website had a 404 error.

You must be registered for see images attach

It is #5 on the diagram. Does anyone have any information on where to get this?

click the link here
Edit: The item in the diagram is the lens cover. I need the clear lens itself. Do I have to get the entire lamp assembly?

LIGHT BAR ROOF - COVER, LAMP for 2007 Jeep Liberty|5HZ07RXFAF

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M. Lily NB nbm.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk