Renegade light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeysjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002-2006 jeep kj renegade light bar it has all the wiring but no lights in it was going to install it with some 4.5 inch LED lights but have since decided to put a basket and place the lights on it i have 3 of the 4 covers idk where the 4th went but would like to get $100 for it i can ship it but you would need to pay the shipping or you can pick it up i live in jonesboro arkansas thanks have a great day

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002-2006 jeep kj renegade light bar it has all the wiring but no lights in it was going to install it with some 4.5 inch LED lights but have since decided to put a basket and place the lights on it i have 3 of the 4 covers idk where the 4th went but would like to get $100 for it i can ship it but you would need to pay the shipping or you can pick it up i live in jonesboro arkansas thanks have a great day

Interested - pm sent

joeysjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! and shipped thank you very much John3seventeen it was a pleasure doing business with you sir.