Regear part hunt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, must be 30a as I understand. I'm hoping to do this soon too. I will likely have donor axles built, then just plop them in.

I didn't look at the link before I answered, but crown part numbers often match oem. So you could cross reference on another site.

Last edited:

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Yep gotta be a 30a. These guys got me addicted. Hunting for the 4.10 myself.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The thing that gets me is that the listing specifically mentions a 2000 to 2007 jeep liberty

hadtomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I be worried that it states the front being a Dana 30 and not a Dana 30a?
YES. i am running 4.10s and i ALMOST made the same mistake. the regular dana 30 ring and pinion will not fit

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
And for KK people reading this, on the KK it is a JK Dana 30 ring and pinion, still not the regular D30 like in XJ’s etc.

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others said it sure does matter, a lot claim that it will fit a jeep liberty, but its not truly for the dana 30a.

IIrc spicer (sp) brand was one of the few I found that made it actually for the 30a, but at $599 for just the ring and pinion, I went with a junkyard unit. Good news is the chrysler 8.25 is so common, it helps offset the price, lol.

Latest posts

Members online