Recall For Clutch Return Spring Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrhemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a message from my wife (I am out of the country). We received a recall notice for our 2006 Liberty for "clutch return spring replacement, no parts available, second notice to follow". Anyone know if this is an old recall just catching up to me or something new?

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
enter your VIN number on jeep.com under the owner's section...there is a link to recalls....

mrhemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Twowings I didn't have the vin with me when I got the message. Looked it up and it is actually for the clutch interlock switch. Replacement required but no parts available yet. Imagine that.

megatone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.....just got a recall notice for the factory installed tow hitch

2004 Liberty Sport

k99jk99j

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a message from my wife (I am out of the country). We received a recall notice for our 2006 Liberty for "clutch return spring replacement, no parts available, second notice to follow". Anyone know if this is an old recall just catching up to me or something new?

i have an 06 with a 6 speed manual and got the same notice. waiting for parts.

on a side note does yours ever pop out of first gear?

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even though I checked, I'm not part of the recall.... Doesn't mean squat, more than likely I may be getting a notice too.... Oh joy......