Rear window wiper wiring diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalmoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the wiring diagram for the rear windshield wiper motor. I just need to know what wiper motor connector does what. I plan to use the wiper motor for another purpose. And just need to know what terminals are for ground (negative), Running (positive) and delay. Thanks in advance!

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for the wiring diagram for the rear windshield wiper motor. I just need to know what wiper motor connector does what. I plan to use the wiper motor for another purpose. And just need to know what terminals are for ground (negative), Running (positive) and delay. Thanks in advance!

The BCM....on the rear side of the internal fuse panel...controls the action of the rear wiper ie. it only lets it operate if the wiper is in its home position with rear gate closed and supplies the delay and water spray.eek2.gif

You can download the KJ Service manuals here...includes the circuit diagrams. If you have a 2004 KJ then use the 2003 KJ manual:

Index of /manuals/Jeep/KJ

Latest posts

Members online