rear shock for 2.5 lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepheep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 05 renegade and am going to be doing a 2.5 lift. Does any one have a part number for what shock i will need for the rear cause i live in hawaii and its a arm and a leg to have anything shipped her so i was hopping to go to the local parts store and pick some up. and do i need to replace the fronts. Thanks for the help.

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rancho RSX 17004

Not sure how easy they're gonna be to find in HI. (Aeh)

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
threadjacked.gif

how is the wheeling in Hawaii?

jeepheep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not real bad lots of rocks,mud,beach, and Mountain. On the big island has some serious of roading but im stuck on this island do to being in the army. But after i come back from iraq in a year ill be moving duty stations and am hoping to go around the smokys or some place close to the mountians.

claudio

Reaction score
how about rancho 9000, i like the option to change from soft to hard, now with the standar suspension my CRD is a little ******* the back end, and soft at the front, i am thinking in putting the 9000 at the back and in the city use it at 1 (softest) and 5 or 9 for 9000X the hardest for wheeling and play between these two values,

anybody has tried this configuration?

there is a 9000 for the front too i don't know if it works with a 2.5 lift

Claudio

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepheep said:
Its not real bad lots of rocks,mud,beach, and Mountain. On the big island has some serious of roading but im stuck on this island do to being in the army. But after i come back from iraq in a year ill be moving duty stations and am hoping to go around the smokys or some place close to the mountians.

cool, just curious...pondering a job out there in a year or two...wanted to know if there was any wheeling at all...thanks.

end thread jack, lol

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
misterzero said:
Rancho RSX 17004

Not sure how easy they're gonna be to find in HI. (Aeh)

The rancho rsx 17004 are great. Perfect lenght and ride great. However, best of lucky trying to find them in HI.