Rear shock bolt size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know the size of bolt used on rear/lower/shock mount? Looking for length-diameter. Thanks.

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the diameter is M12 but not sure about the length. That will get you halfway there anyway. Hopefully someone else will know the length for you. Steve :smokin:

NoVA_KJ

Reaction score
Bump. I can't find the part # for this anywhere. Had to saw off the passenger side bolt. It's definitely a 15mm head, not 16mm as a previous poster stated. The Jeep stealerships I talked to said this bolt comes in a kit and I have to bring in an original bolt to match ‍♂️.

It looks like the bolt is M2, grade 10.9, 15mm head, and is 70mm long. The shank is about 28mm and the thread is about 33mm long the rest is on the tip.

I thought I got one on eBay, but the seller sent me the rear LCA bolts instead. Anyone know where I can get one?

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• PXL_20220426_210407114.jpg
    PXL_20220426_210407114.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 6

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Bump. I can't find the part # for this anywhere. Had to saw off the passenger side bolt. It's definitely a 15mm head, not 16mm as a previous poster stated. The Jeep stealerships I talked to said this bolt comes in a kit and I have to bring in an original bolt to match ‍♂️.

It looks like the bolt is M2, grade 10.9, 15mm head, and is 70mm long. The shank is about 28mm and the thread is about 33mm long the rest is on the tip.

I thought I got one on eBay, but the seller sent me the rear LCA bolts instead. Anyone know where I can get one?

Remove the other side, Tractor Supply etc will have one that will work

Latest posts

Members online