Rear glass noise fixed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fishyx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this cuz it's an easy fix for a rattle that was driving me crazy. Both bumps and body flex were causing this rattle. I jumped in the back while someone drove me down a bumpy road to pinpoint the noise. It was the glass latch making all kinds of racket. Greased the latch bar attached to the glass and it killed it completely. The old 02 is nice and quiet now with this fix and the new sway bar bushings.

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this cuz it's an easy fix for a rattle that was driving me crazy. Both bumps and body flex were causing this rattle. I jumped in the back while someone drove me down a bumpy road to pinpoint the noise. It was the glass latch making all kinds of racket. Greased the latch bar attached to the glass and it killed it completely. The old 02 is nice and quiet now with this fix and the new sway bar bushings.

Well done!

Those creaks, squeaks and pops can drive you crazy, can't they? :ROFLJest:

Bob

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Curious as to which kind of grease you used?

twowings

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now your steering is going to inevitably pull towards the ocean....

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NNNnnnaaawwwww, the whole thing'll fall into pieces from not using geeenuwine MOPAR grease.:emotions34:

Bob

Members online