Rear control arms/differential shaft ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaybird91

Reaction score
Hello im having trouble with my KJ rear end . Its doing the (hula) also i see as im driving my rear wheels are driving side to side . I didn't realize it was the bad until i noticed the side to side movement . Is it my lower control arms and differential shaft? how would I check each one? I replaced the UCA not to long ago but that was it.

Jaybird91

Reaction score
So i lifted up the rear with my jack and put it on drive . Only the driver side wheel rotates and wobbles side to side . The right side passenger does not rotate unless i give it gas. Any suggestions?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello im having trouble with my KJ rear end . Its doing the (hula) also i see as im driving my rear wheels are driving side to side . I didn't realize it was the bad until i noticed the side to side movement . Is it my lower control arms and differential shaft? how would I check each one? I replaced the UCA not to long ago but that was it.
Rear lower control arms will make it sway, like going up the road, give it gas it will pull one way, let off the gas suddenly it will go the other way