Rear Coil Isolators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the dimensions of the rear coil isolators? I'd like to get some of the red poly ones from Energy Suspension to replace my old ones, and their website just gives dimensions of various part/model numbers.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the dimensions of the rear coil isolators? I'd like to get some of the red poly ones from Energy Suspension to replace my old ones, and their website just gives dimensions of various part/model numbers.

Uppers/ Lowers which ones??
Never seen them have any that work

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both. I've seen sets of them on Ebay and Amazon, but the entry says it "doesn't fit your 2004 Liberty". I've found that sometimes that's bull. If I can get dimensions before I actually take off my old ones I can look up exactly what I need and have 'em when I replace the springs.

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There easy enough to take out then get your measurements

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have lots of extra uppers and lowers but right now packed up for moving. If i can find which box I'll measure for ya

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. If I can't find 'em in red I'll just get the black ones as long as they're poly and not rubber. All the rubber I've taken off so far has been seriously degraded. Exposed rubber does NOT like AZ weather.

Kal-El

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went ahead and took the ISO's off to measure 'em since my new springs came in...way too big to find 'em in red poly. But...it looks like somebody recently replaced 'em because the dent in the rubber from the old coils was pretty negligible, so I just used 'em again with the new springs. Energy Suspension or Prothane don't make anything near the 8 inch diameter of the KJ ISO.