rear bumper idea/help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.purenissan.com/rear_bumper.htm

I have a hardbody, so I frequent nissan sites. i think this idea is nice, i like how it stays between the bumper endcaps, and think i could build one close to it. I want the tireswing idea as I plan on going with a larger tire, and want to also mount my hi lift. im thinking of possibly the bumper with tire mount, and a hilift and jerry can behind that, either on a bracket or just mounted to the rear door. think the endcap idea is good? i think i like it better then the bumpers that are out now. any input would be good. thanks

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I used to like the XTerra (and other Nissan trucks) for some odd reason... wanted to get up a Frontier back in like 2003.

rsincav

Reaction score
Check out nissanoffroad.net unless you already know about it. But its a great forum like this one. And the people on there are very helpfull.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup, im a member of nissanoffroad.net, and had a frontier and the liberty and now just the liberty and hardbody

Last edited: