Raush Creek PA 1-17-09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two buddies and myself planning to go and was hoping to get some KJs up there with me so I dont have to take all the verbal abuse:).....If anyone wants to go let me know

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sydbro..also post this over on LOST. Jeep Dawg and Stever will go too and I would like to go and I might also bring a JK..........as long as we don't get a snow storm that weekend.

Dave

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried several times to join LOST and I never get a return confirmation to join the site. Not sure what gives. If you dont mind, let the guys over there know and I would appreciate it. We are set for Jan 17 at 8am. So far its me and 2 buddys. One has a 1990 Bronco and the other has a 07 Limited so bring whatever you got. I dont get to check this site as much as I would like so it would be easier to email me (I get my email thru my blackberry) or you can call me 443-340-2343.

I would really love to get some KJs up there......Ive gotten alot of weird looks the last few times Ive been so Id like to prove there are more of us out there.

Thanks
Chad

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I will post it over on LOST and see if anyone can go. 8:am is real early for me as I have a long drive to get there.

Dave

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem.....let me know when you can be there. I will make sure I am back at the check in house when u arrive. My cell is 443-340-2343. you can call me when you are near by and I will meet u there

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sydbro...ok I pm'd you my cell. I also posted the run on the LOST NE. I know Steve is chomping at the bit to get in 4lo. Maybe Brian will be able to go also.

As long as it doesn't snow here, in which case I will need to shovel out.

Dave

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If shovel equals fun then you will be there!!!! I'll be looking for you. Thanks for the post on LOST

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I gotta cancel this weekend. My wife had a death in the family that wasnt expected and the funeral is this weekend. Again I appologize and hope to get back on the trails soon.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I gotta cancel this weekend. My wife had a death in the family that wasnt expected and the funeral is this weekend. Again I appologize and hope to get back on the trails soon.

Don't apologize. You have my condolances.

There will be another trip. Maybe the Pine Barrens.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online