Random stuff for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to clean out the garage, have a bunch of stuff available. Make me a reasonable offer and you pay for shipping.

Set of left and right 02-04 taillights, set of power non-heated mirrors, cluster lens

You must be registered for see images

Black dash and shifter bezels

02-03 visor clips

02 Limited seat backs driver and passenger, in pretty decent shape with headrests

2004 manual seat tracks, just removed for power conversion

I also have a 545RFE (2003 Ram 5.7 hemi) that at least needs new OD clutches if not a total rebuild, but if anyone with say a CRD was looking to build a strong ****** without removing their current one, this would be a good candidate. Also have stock torque converter (I ended up upgrading transmission and TC on my truck). LMK if there is any interest, as I will be listing it on some of the Ram forums as well.

I will be around for another week and half to ship anything anyone buys. After that I will be able to access the forum but I will be deployed for the next 2 months, you'll have to wait until June.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the lights you said '02-'04, does that rule out '06? I know that seems like a stupid question but they look like mine and I've been looking for new ones!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nvd0jn
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the 05-07 lenses are clear where the 02-04 lenses are amber. I don't know how swappable they are, but I'm sure someone has done it.